Software Development is the process of developing software by using a specific language.Software Development includes writing and maintaining a code on different language.It consists of everything that is help to create your desired software.
Software development is the planned way which consists of many steps to develop the software in given period of time. It involves writing a series of interrelated programming code, which provides the functionality of the developed software.
Software development uses a variety of languages including
- Visual Baisc
- Ruby on rails
- Microsoft XNA
There is Software Development Life Cycle to develop the Software in given period of time and also fulfill the customer needs
- Requirement Analysis
- Feasibility study
- Requirement Analysis:- For developing of any software we have knowledge about the requirements of the clients. The developers must be well known about the clients needs.
- Feasibility study:- In this phase developers must should study about the resources to develop the software.
- Design:- In design phase, We design the front-end of the software by which user can easily attract.
- Coding:- In this phase , the developers coding the software in specific language for the proper run of software
- Testing:- It is the most important phase because before deploying the software to the clients we must have test it ,is the software proper running or not.
- Deployment:- After doing the testing , we deploy the software for the client uses
- Maintenance:- In maintenance phase ,if any error or default has occur in the software after the deployment of the software then our team are ready to recover it.